Sunday 27 January 2013

Look what I made!!!

I had a bit of a change from writing this week. It is the daughter's 18th birthday on Tuesday, and amongst the treats, I promised her a cake. We have been looking at some old family videos and she saw the assorted cake characters I have created over the years. Now I don't call myself a baker or cake maker by any standards, and I certainly cannot hold a candle to Buddy and co (Cake Boss). But I don't think that the results of my efforts this week are too shabby. I am always bursting with creative energy, and this was an outlet that made a pleasant change because I haven't made a birthday cake in, well AGES!!!!!. Perhaps I will write about it.  (Oh......I am doing!!!)

Anyway.....I have chapters to get on with now......(kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment